Junos
Highlighted
Junos

Complaints

‎07-10-2015 12:39 AM

Has anyone got an address that I can write to with a complaint?

Partly because the interfaces to the hardware don't work but mostly because the support people are jjust ignoring us!

We have paid for j-care support but cannot get them to help us at all!

Who do I scream at?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Junos

Re: Complaints

[ Edited ]
‎07-10-2015 12:43 AM

If you have a JTAC case opened, you can use Escalate Now option on Case Manager and some one from Management team will contact you. Thats the best option to get attention from next level.

Thanks,
Suraj
Please Mark My Solution Accepted if it Helped, Kudos are Appreciated too
Highlighted
Junos

‎07-10-2015 12:44 AM

This is something that nobody wants to run into.

Do you have a Juniper sales/SE representative? If yes, please contact him/her and explain the situation.

Is there any JTAC case opened?

You can use this to escalate your request:

http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB17701&smlogin=true

=====

If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit. A kudo would be cool if you think I earned it.

Highlighted
Junos

‎07-10-2015 01:01 AM

@rsuraj wrote:

If you have a JTAC case opened, you can use Escalate Now option on Case Manager and some one from Management team will contact you. Thats the best option to get attention from next level.

Yes I did open a case. I have escalated it several times and changed the priority from 3 then to 2 a couple of days ago and now to 1.

The case has been open for EIGHT days with no progress despite some assurances from one of the 'senior' engineers.

I just don't really know where to turn as no-one is responding to my emails i feel like I am being completely ignored hence the need to complain to someone at a higher level maybe get someones butt kicked!

Highlighted
Junos

‎07-10-2015 02:18 AM

Feel free to call the JTAC instead of emailing and you may ask for the Managers.

Thanks,
Suraj
Please Mark My Solution Accepted if it Helped, Kudos are Appreciated too
Highlighted
Junos

‎07-10-2015 12:31 PM

That's a painful one. No one wants this, not the customer nor the vendor or the partner, yet, alas, these things happen, with all vendors. In my experience, with JTAC, two things help:

- Contact your Juniper sales team and have them push the case. If you are going through a partner, they can do the same.

- Call into JTAC and ask to speak to a "duty manager" and have the case escalated. This has helped me in the past. While JTAC engineers are trained to respond with "yes ma'am/sir" to a request to speak to the duty manager, I have seen attempts to push back. Don't let yourself be pushed.

Highlighted
Junos

‎07-16-2015 06:23 AM

Is it me I wonder?

I have so far raised 3 calls.

The first took 9 days to resolve.

The second was 36 hours, by which time we had already resolved it.

And now I have one that I opened 8:50 this morning, had absolutely nothing so escalated it, finally got a reply from someone who is going 'off shift' 15 minutes after picking the case up. I thought we had 24/7 cover?

Why do all my cases go to someone in a different time zone and why are they ignored for so long?

Feedback