Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.
  • 1.  re-enabling j-web on ex3200

Posted 04-24-2012 13:53

Hello,

How would I go about restarting or re-enabling the J-Web UI on my EX3200's? We are setting up the switches as the default gateway and though I have the knowledge to accomplish that simple task through the CLI, we would like the web UI back that we can no longer access.

I did set it up when I configured the switches, but after a Tornado in the area knocked out the power for a few hours I have since not been able to access nor restart/reconfigure the web services.

I tried "set system services web-management management-url http://switchipaddress" but it did not work and I do not feel this would be the right way to fix the issue.

After I last configured them (when I could access) I set that configuration as the default configuration. If I were to reload defaults from the switch LCD menu would it load that config, or the Factory Defaults to then do EZSetup?

Thanks in advance!

• 2.  RE: re-enabling j-web on ex3200

Posted 06-04-2012 12:15

Bump still having this issue

Restoring to factory and reconfigureing is not an option. 

• 3.  RE: re-enabling j-web on ex3200
    Best Answer

Posted 06-05-2012 07:19

Could you post the "system" portion of your configuration here?

Also, you could try running the "restart web-management" command, which should restart that process if it is just "upset".

Ron