Mist Wi-Fi
Highlighted
Mist Wi-Fi

Mist Wi-Fi forum housewarming party!

‎01-21-2020 07:03 AM

Now that I got your attention: Welcome to the Mist Wi-Fi forum. One question: What should we talk about here? 

Any questions regarding the Mist solution? How does it integrate with the rest of the Juniper family perhaps?  Anything else?

Speaking of housewarming party: If anyone's coming to Wi-Fi events in the near future, let's have the party there. I owe all here on the forum a beer!

Cheers,

Jussi

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Mist Wi-Fi

Re: Mist Wi-Fi forum housewarming party!

‎01-27-2020 02:48 PM
Hi Jussi, how about API samples or snippets of code or interesting routines? Likewise interesting Postman configs and commands. General hints and tips or mistakes that led to learning experiences that we can all take advantage of?

Cheers.

Steve.
Highlighted
Mist Wi-Fi

‎01-28-2020 12:13 AM

I love that. Let me bring a couple of our scripting guys to the conversation. Stay tuned.....

Highlighted
Mist Wi-Fi

‎02-25-2020 03:34 PM
Hi Jussi, just checking in on this - looking forward to any interesting hints and examples to come 👍
Highlighted
Mist Wi-Fi

4 weeks ago

Hi Steve, you've checked Mist Master online course and went through api-class.mist.com , right?

Anything specific you'd like to know further than that?

I just took the 3-day Python Bootcamp at #WLPC 2020 . That included some API work as well. Can't recommend it enough, I'm sure they'll do it again in Feb 2021 in Phoenix, and before that perhaps in the EU #WLPC . 

I'll also ping our scripting guys again to see if they have time to contribute here. Thx for pinging.

Highlighted
Mist Wi-Fi

4 weeks ago

Hey Jussi, yep I have completed all of the available training and viewed any webinars etc that I found.

If there are any forthcoming courses I will definitely take a look...

In terms of specifics, I did have some questions around automated login (using username/password rather than token) which I have answered now (with the help of my SE), nothing else specific, I'm just interested in any useful/interesting features/techniques/code snippets to make most use of the demonstration capability and operational use of the interfaces.

Thanks again for your attention.

Cheers,

Steve.