My Certification Journey
Share and learn from real life stories of those who are on the path to become Juniper Certified
Trusted Contributor , Trusted Contributor Trusted Contributor
My Certification Journey
BLOGGING CHALLENGE: The Results are In!
Nov 5, 2014

Wow! That’s the first word that springs to mind. When the team here decided to put together a blogging challenge we really weren’t sure how many entries to expect. Nor did we really have a sense of what type of entries we would get. ‘Wow’ pretty much sums up our response!

In true Juniper fashion, the community delivered. But it wasn’t just the quantity, it was also the depth of the stories and the many unique, inspirational, often funny, and always informational articles that were written. Just read some of the comments and you get a sense of how helpful these articles will be to those new to or considering Juniper. My kudos to all that participated!!

But my kudos doesn’t determine winners. It was the voting* of the community that helped us select our three winners of the Go Pro cameras. So without further ado…here they are…

Congratulations to the three winners. And thanks again to all that contributed, read, and voted in our first ever Blogging Challenge.

Cheers,
Lawrence

* Kudos total derived from Kudos from votes and Kudos left in the comments.