My Certification Journey
Share and learn from real life stories of those who are on the path to become Juniper Certified
bocika , Contributor
My Certification Journey
JNCDA exam and my dream job
Aug 9, 2015

My name is Bela, I work for the Hungarian Juniper Elite partner as an IP engineer.

My responsibilities are to consult with customers (mainly ISPs) about their network development plans, and provide proper Juniper based solutions for their expectations.

Usually we have to validate the designed solution in our lab by doing PoC tests as well.

When the business is done then I participate in the integration phase as well, and later in the support of the deployed solution.

I can say that I cover the whole lifecycle of a solution, what can be split into three phases:

• design
  • implementation
  • support

Until now the Juniper certification tracks have covered the second and third phase, therefore I have completed the JNCIP-SP and JNCSP-SP certifications. Now the first missing puzzle piece has appeared by releasing the associate level exam of the new track, so I have completed it to cover this missing part.

My employer would be a Professional Service Partner of Juniper Networks, therefore also important to fulfil the related design track requirements as well.

My final goal to get the highest certification levels on SP and design track by doing JNCIE-SP and JNCDP WAN exams to have a full set of certifications what can be reachable on Service Provider and WAN track.

I hope that these certifications help me to join to Juniper Network’s Professional Services or Advanced Services team in EMEA region what would be my dream job.  :-)