My Certification Journey
Share and learn from real life stories of those who are on the path to become Juniper Certified
MikeLary , Visitor
My Certification Journey
Juniper Networks Certified Network Design Associate - JNCDA
Jul 16, 2015

Being a highly certified Juniper engineer in the Routing/Switching, Security and Service Provider tracks [JNCIA, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SP, JNCIP-SP], I feel this design certification will give me more credibility when presenting solutions to clients.  

With the previously existing certification tracks, I feel they were geared towards building excellent, high level technical engineers  [which is great!] but not geared so much towards building design architects or sales engineers.  These roles can be just as pivotal in a company, and are needed much more in a pre-sales capacity which then drives the revenue pipeline.  This all means that I have made myself more versatile within the industry while also providing more value to both my company and my clients! 

This once again shows Juniper’s efforts to continuously evolve in order to “Be The Best”.

Jul 17, 2015
chinar.trivedi
Great job Mike! And congrats for Juniper's first design cert. I look forward to give Design cert someday too. Hail to JunOS! Smiley Happy
Sep 4, 2015
Joe Galimi

I am looking forward toward the JNCDE

Top Kudoed Members