When you start Junos Space Network Director for the first time, the system contains no devices. So the first step is to build your network by discovering your devices. Discovered devices show up in the user interface and Network Director begins to monitor them.
Click the following links for answers to frequently asked questions about building your network using Network Director:
- What is the minimum configuration required for discovering and managing devices?
- Can I discover devices by using Junos Space and manage them from Network Director?
- What tasks are required to manage supported devices from Network Director?
- How do I configure MC-LAG using Network Director?
- What are out-of-band changes and how does Network Director handle them?
- Can I make changes to my managed devices by using the configuration editor in Junos Space?
- What is the MSS OS adapter?
- What privileges must a vCenter user have to be able to create and manage a virtual network based dat...