Junos Space Network Director monitors the devices in your network, maintains logs about the health of your network and changing conditions of your equipment, and enables easy troubleshooting.
Click the following links for answers to frequently asked questions about monitoring and troubeshooting your network using Network Director:
- What should I do if I do not see any data in the monitor and fault modes?
- Why are certain tabs in monitor mode disabled?
- Why do certain monitoring widgets show no data, and how can I fix this?
- What is cloud analytics engine (CAE)?
- What should I do if I do not see device connectivity in the topology view?
- What should I do if the screen is blank in dashboard view?
- How do I ensure that I receive alarms in Network Director?
- How do I back up Network Director data?
- After a vMotion, why are the changes not visible in Network Director?