Partner Watch
With Partnering for Business Growth, Juniper is enhancing the partner experience by evolving our award winning partner programs. Get the latest Juniper partner information right here.
Partner Watch
Filling Our (Virtual) Trophy Cabinet

We don’t have a trophy cabinet here at Juniper Networks, but if we did it would be full. Recently, we collected a number of awards from the Channel Company for a variety of categories. All reflect the success we are having with our partner programs and networking technologies.

I’m proud of them all. A few really stand out and say something about our people, our partners and partner programs. Here they are.

We earned a 5-Star rating in its 2016 Partner Program Guide. This is the definitive listing of technology vendors that service solution providers or provide products through the channel. The 5-Star Partner Program Guide rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offers solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.

crn_5star_PPG.jpg

Five of our channel pros earned the distinction of Channel Chiefs for 2016. This is a big deal and you can read about them here.

We also were named the easiest networking infrastructure provider to do business with in the CRN Annual Report Card (ARC). The ARC survey asks our partners to measure us in a number of areas and we’ve been doing very well year over year. I’m especially proud of this one, so, thanks to all of you who participated.

The CRN Security 100 recognizes “the coolest security vendors” in five categories. Juniper is included in the “Network Security” category. According to CRN, these 100 companies have demonstrated creativity an innovation in product development, as well as a strong commitment to delivering those offerings through a vibrant channel of solution providers. That’s us.

Fifth, but not least, is making the Virtualization Top 50 list. CRN points out that we’ve become a leader in SDN based on our Contrail platform and network function virtualization (NFV).

Five for five. I’ll take that any time.