Routing
Highlighted
Routing

Destination NAT

‎09-12-2013 05:25 AM

Is it possible to implement destination address translation in the way when any destination addresses are translated into single address? And reverse packets should acquire the initial addresses as source IP. 

7 REPLIES 7
Routing

Re: Destination NAT

‎09-15-2013 06:53 AM

Hi,

You may check this Junos NAT Configuration Examples on this link:

http://kb.juniper.net/library/CUSTOMERSERVICE/technotes/Junos_NAT_Examples.pdf

JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
Routing

‎09-16-2013 12:37 AM

Do you have examples for MX series and MS-DPC card?

Routing

‎09-16-2013 03:00 AM

Hi,

Can you please try this guide on configuration example with MS-DPC and MS-PIC on MX Series and M Series:

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/local/pdf/implementation-guides/8010076-en.pdf

JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
Routing

‎09-16-2013 11:34 PM

Hi 

Routing

‎09-17-2013 06:16 PM

There are teo features address-persistent and persistent-nat which provide the results, but these are defined for source nat. I do not know how if or how it could work with destination. What direction is your destination nat going to? outside of network or coming in from outside?

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!
If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]
Routing

‎09-17-2013 11:45 PM

My destination NAT going to outside network and implemented on BRAS.

Routing

‎09-18-2013 12:13 AM

Ok. Sorry, but I do not have any experience with BRAS. If I could see the DNAT configuration and and an explanation of exactly what you want to achieve maybe I could help. But someone with knowledge and experience may contribute sooner or later. Either way, the feature is provided by using persistent nat or address persistent. Both will allow the external host to communicate with the internal host's original IP that it got. But you would have to be doing soure nat. Can you post your nat configuration. 

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!
If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]