At my company we're a heavy user of the subscriber management feature with both DHCP and PPPoE. All works well, except that since this week, we're having issues establishing both DHCP and PPPoE connections on customer sites.
At first we thought it had to do with misconfiguration of PPPoE, because that is the latest feature we took in production last month. But after testing DHCP, we knew we had to search for a bigger cause. Checking our configuration 10 times over, we tried to look at, at first, more rediculous things that would be the cause of the problem. Then I came accross this page:
We think we're at some sort of limit, but we can not prove this, and we also do not know how to interpretet this table.
We also did a test bridging the incoming VLAN to another interface that is connected a different PPPoE server and the client immediately got an IP address. So we know for sure that there is an issue in the router.