SRX

last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  HA Clustering

Posted 07-25-2012 18:05

Hi,

I have a setup for HA on two SRX210 box and it was successfully sync. Then after a month when changes do to primary box gets a conflict and decided to power-off the back-up to resolve the problem. Then we also do some configuration changes on the primary as we can't use the backup. The question here is, is there any possibility that the new configuration done on primary will sync all to the backup as the backup has been powerdown for several weeks.

Thank you in advance.

• 2.  RE: HA Clustering
    Best Answer

Posted 07-25-2012 20:33

Hi,

When you connect(rejoin)  the backup device to the cluster successfully , after they settle down with one priamary and one secondary status.. just issue a commit from the node (where you have made changes) , it should automatically synchronize the configuration between the nodes.

Ideally , in a cluster setup , once the configuration is synchronized between the nodes, for further changes , you can issue the commit from any node (primary or secondary) .

Hope this answers your question !!

• 3.  RE: HA Clustering

Posted 07-25-2012 23:19

HI,

Thank you for this I appreciate it. Hopes this ones solve my problem I'll inform you once we proceed to this.

🙂