SRX

last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  HTTP and HTTPS web browser interface not working for 10.4

Posted 02-15-2011 13:09

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody is experiencing this problem. Ever since I have updated my SRX3400 Junos to 10.4, the web browser used to log into it seems to stop working. It was working fine with the previous version, but now it seems to stop. Everything else works fine except for the web browsers management interface. Any clue why it is not working?

• 2.  RE: HTTP and HTTPS web browser interface not working for 10.4
    Best Answer

Posted 02-15-2011 16:57

Depending on what your previous version was, you may be seeing the effects of the enhancements in recent Junos versions that now separate the J-Web URL from the Dynamic VPN access URL.

Check out the topic in the release notes, scroll down a bit and you'll see notes about the changes to URL.

http://www.juniper.com.lv/techpubs/en_US/junos10.4/information-products/topic-collections/release-notes/10.4/index.html?topic-51164.html#jd0e11239

• 3.  RE: HTTP and HTTPS web browser interface not working for 10.4

Posted 02-17-2011 14:53

Thank you for your help! I found out how to fix it. I am using loopback as my web interface and apparently 10.3R+ version block web access if loopback is specified. So I removed the loopback in my configuration for the web management interface and was able to log into the jweb using my loopback address.