SRX

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  Junos Worldwide 10.2R3.10 image

Posted 02-25-2011 13:30

Hello.

I have 1 SRX240H running 10.1R1.8 and recently purchased a second unit to implement a HA cluster. I found that 10.2.R3.10 is the recommended release for our firewalls. It's available at the Junos USA/Canada download section (although I can't access it) but not at the Junos Worldwide download section. 

Should I ask for access to the USA/Canada section and use the domestic image or what?

Best regargds,

Gabriel

• 2.  RE: Junos Worldwide 10.2R3.10 image
    Best Answer

Posted 02-25-2011 16:37

This gets a little complicated...involves USA encryption export restrictions, and import restrictions for other countries. The SRX hardware is itself in the restricted class, and therefore the only Junos image available is the (poorly named) domestic or USA/Canada version.

But...that doesn't mean you can't get it. Please contact our customer care team (or have your reseller do so) and they should be able to get you access or explain what you'll need to get it.

HTH,

-Keith

• 3.  RE: Junos Worldwide 10.2R3.10 image

Posted 02-26-2011 10:58

Thank's Keith. I contacted Support and the matter was resolved. Hopefully there will be no problem installing it on a non Domestic device.