Required - Juniper Security Expert (SRX Series) - Work From Home.(Anywhere in the USA)
I am Som and I am Business Development Consultant at Sun Technologies Inc.
We have the below position. Looking for an expert with experience in Network Security and Design.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Sr. Network Security Engineer / Architect
Duration: Long Term
• Client’s Hosted Policy Engine is a cloud-based Policy Control and Management service for Mobile Network Operators. The solution includes a Data Center network (typical routing, switching, security) and a CPE component that is deployed at each of Clientt’s customers (multiple sites)
• The Data Center network includes MX480 for Routing and core Switching, EX4200 as L2 TOR switches and SRX3400 for Stateful Firewall and IDS/IPS. UTM features on the SRX3400 are also being discussed
• The CPE is an MX240 with MS-MIC (services – Stateful Firewall, IPSec) that is deployed at each customer site and connects to the Data Center over an MPLS network or the Public Internet (IPSec tunneling will be required here)
• Must have System/Server and Application level understanding to suggest Network Security rules/best-practices. Also have an understanding of host-based Firewall, IDS/IPS products to understand impact to Network Security design
• Integrate the HPE solution with client’s end customer – Security policies include stateful Firewall on the MX240 with MS-MIC and stateless firewall rules/ACLs
• Detailed understanding of Juniper’s Data Center SRX products on Stateful Firewall, Application Firewall, IDS/IPS and UTM (Anti-virus, Anti-Spam) features
• Detailed understanding of Juniper’s Services Cards (MS-MIC, MS-MPC) on MX-series routers for Stateful Firewall and IPSec VPN features
• Basic understanding of Routing Protocols in SRX and MX products in an Enterprise Data Center deployments
• Understanding of: SNMP, DNS, NFS, SMTP, LDAP HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, ARP etc. pertaining to Network Security design and policies