SRX Services Gateway
Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

SRX 550 + ShrewSoft + Radius

‎05-01-2015 02:13 AM

Dear people

Recently, my colleague who specialized in networking, left our organization. He was unable to properly finish the configuration of our firewall. I've been searching for a couple of hours for a configuration for the SRX 550, which would allow users to log in from home to our corporate network.

I've looked at several threads, tried several things, including

* http://forums.juniper.net/t5/SRX-Services-Gateway/Can-SRX-series-work-with-Shrew-Soft-VPN-client/td-...

I would really appreciate it if someone could share another working example.

* SRX 550

* users should be able to login from home using the ShrewSoft Access Manager

* preferably with radius-authentication ( is this possible without a Dynamic VPN license? We'll have about 15 users )

I've tried the CLI Editor from the GUI and making the necessary changes.

As for the radius part, under "access", profiles, shouldn't I be seeing RADIUS there instead of Local Database?

Thank you very much in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

Re: SRX 550 + ShrewSoft + Radius

‎05-01-2015 08:07 AM

Please refer to this post:

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/SRX-Services-Gateway/Can-SRX-series-work-with-Shrew-Soft-VPN-client/td-...

_
Regards
Malik
JNCIEx4, CCIE, HCIE, VCIX-DCV, VCIX-NV, CISSP, PMP

[If it helped to solve your problem, please mark it "Accept as solution"; Kudos are always Appreciated]
Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

[ Edited ]
‎05-01-2015 08:33 AM

Thanks for the reply, but I already did, as I mentioned.

The information I learned, was that it should be possible without an additional license.

But I'd like another example, specifically with RADIUS authentication for users who connect to this SRX 550?

Update: I've managed to set things up, the only thing I'm missing is the RADIUS authentication for this VPN, which is quite crucial. Is this possible, without the Dynamic VPN license, for about 15 users?

Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

‎08-14-2015 01:51 AM

Sorry to bump this, but does anyone have an example?

And is an additional license needed or not? Is it possible it can't be done through the web interface but just CLI or ...?

Feedback