SRX Services Gateway
Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

Re: USP_IF_TOOLKIT: Duplicate attach for ifl_index84, flags 3, localaddr 0x122c3567 local_plen 32

[ Edited ]
‎05-20-2020 07:47 PM

Hello Vadim,

Thanks for the reply.

As we have successfully achieved the stopping of the "Duplicate" and "DH_SVC_SENDMSG_FAILURE:" logs.

Regarding the Static IP,

Can you check the gateway Ip you are using as Next-Hop is correct?

Check the address by doing a "show route <address>". Use Static IP and gateway IP in address and check.

Also, use "traceroute <address>" to check where the actual issue is.

If the issue is still not resolved, you can check with the ISP if they can help.

The main agenda of this forum post was to suppress the logs, which we have achieved it.

I hope this helps. Please mark this post "Accept as solution" if this answers your query.

Kudos are always appreciated! Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Lingabasappa H

Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway
Solution
Accepted by topic author feratti
‎05-21-2020 12:54 AM

Re: USP_IF_TOOLKIT: Duplicate attach for ifl_index84, flags 3, localaddr 0x122c3567 local_plen 32

‎05-20-2020 07:58 PM

Also, please check the below links for configuring and verifying the  static routes:

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/routing-protocol-static-security-ba...

Configuring Static Route Preferences and Qualified Next Hops to Control Static Route Selection

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/routing-protocol-static-security-ro...

I hope this helps. Please mark this post "Accept as solution" if this answers your query.

Kudos are always appreciated! Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Lingabasappa H

Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

‎05-21-2020 12:54 AM

Hi Lingabasappa

Thanks a lot for your reply!

You are absolutely right, logs are disapeared, connection already 3 days is stable.

Regarding static IP, i rent IP which allocated by ISP's billing system (/26) that is why i cant set it on the interface
I need /30 static IP from ISP, which much more expensive

I will test connection couple of weeks anyway with my existing configuration.

Thank you very much for the great support

BR,

Vadim

Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

‎05-21-2020 12:57 AM

Hello Vadim,

Thanks for accepting my solution.

Its been extreme pleasure working with you. I am glad that the issue is resolved.

Have a Great day.

Best Regards,

Lingu

Feedback