SRX

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  Which contract service do I need for SRX, if any?

Posted 11-18-2016 06:20

Hi -

I am about to order some SRX340 (hardware + software licence) but there is one information that I am not able to get. Do I need a contract service and if any what's the minimal one is necessary in order to let me upgrade the software of my SRX? What reference number should then I ask my retailer for? Don't know if that matters but I'm from France. Thanks in anticipation.

Olivier

• 2.  RE: Which contract service do I need for SRX, if any?
    Best Answer

Posted 11-19-2016 03:53

When you buy a SRX340 (HW+SW SKU) you are entitled to get the latest version of the software within 15 days. On top you will get 1 year warranty on the hardware (read hardware + software part of https://www.juniper.net/support/warranty/ if you need more details).

The minimum level of support is "Core Support" which shall be purchased for the SW SKU. If you buy SRX340-JSB software you will need 1 x SVC-COR-SRX340JSB support SKU. This will give you 24x7 JTAC access and right to download latest software versions. If you want, you can then buy "Core plus" HW support for the hardware SKU which gives you return-to-factory hardware replacement rights. Core Plus for the SRX340 is covered by the SVC-CP-SRX340HW SKU.

I hope this answers your question in regards to support 🙂

#SRX
    #support

• 3.  RE: Which contract service do I need for SRX, if any?

Posted 11-19-2016 05:24

This are the information I was looking for, definitely. Thank you so much @, I appreciate it!

PS : french sellers, feel free to send me a quote for 3 x (SRX340 HW + SRX340-JSB + SVC-COR-SRX340JSB) by private mail.

Best regards.