SRX Services Gateway
Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

disable ARP spoofing check on untrusted i/f

‎03-27-2015 07:08 AM

We have replaced a single ADSL attached to the untrusted port on and SRX100H2 with a 2-channel sharedband ADSL configuration.  As part of the sharedband setup http://support.sharedband.com/kb/kb20 they need to diable ARP Spoof Checking on the untrusted port but i'm struggeleing on how to do this on the SRX.

Each of the routers on the ShardBand connection have a common VRRP IP but i'm fairly sure it's the ARP protection that is stopping us have a stable connection.
If I attached a PC to the untrusted LAN it can ping a know IP with zero packet loss but pinging from the trusted side of the firewall results in about 50% packet drops.
If we swicth either of the router off then we get 100% packet responce.

Any help would be appreciated

Charles

Charles Carter
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

Re: disable ARP spoofing check on untrusted i/f

‎03-27-2015 08:53 AM

Can you share configs from your devices ? so we can have a look an try to help you solve the problem

Marc

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Please Mark My Solution Accepted if it Helped, Kudos are Appreciated Too
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
SRX Services Gateway

Re: disable ARP spoofing check on untrusted i/f

‎04-14-2015 04:29 AM

Marc,

Appologies for the delay but a vactaion got in the way and only just catching up.

Physical configurations tried diagram attached.

Redacted SRX script attached.  This is a coy of the current script as while i've been away my support staff have had to go live on the circuit but the same issue persists and currentlywe have one of the the two ADSL circuits in a failed state.

Any help woud be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Charles

Charles Carter

Attachments

Feedback