Security Now
Security is top-of-mind, especially right here where Juniper experts share their insights on the latest security trends and breakthroughs
Security Now
Sky ATP Shortlisted for the techies 2017 Awards

techies_Finalist_logos_Security Technology Finalist.png

It’s getting to that point in my career where admitting ‘how long it’s been’ is something I try to avoid, but stories and successes do give away my age. What this means is that when I see a technology that really moves the needle, I get excited. This is the reason I recently moved to Juniper Networks – the vision of secure networking with SDSN and taking threat protection to the next level with Sky ATP gets me excited.

So, when I was asked to submit a competition entry for the techies 2017 awards it only took a moment to decide do it. Sky ATP brought me here and is a great technology to keep you ahead of threats – and our partnerships with NetSkope, Ciphercloud, Aruba, ForeScout and Carbon Black, which were announced this week at RSA 2017, make this even stronger.

Therefore, I am proud and delighted to announce that Juniper Networks Sky ATP has been shortlisted in the techies 2017 awards as a Best Security Technology of the Year. At the ceremony in London, there will be 19 awards presented across various industries for the best technologies, technologists and entrepreneurs.

The techies are judged by a respected team of experts and awarded to forward-thinking companies and individuals that really push the boundaries in areas from application development to wearables, and cloud technology to cybersecurity.

The awards take place on Thursday 23rd February 2017 at the Mondrian Hotel in London.

Http://www.techworld.com/techies

Top Kudoed Authors