Training, Certification, and Career Topics

AJSEC & JIPS lab config files

‎06-06-2017 09:53 AM

Can anyone share AJSEC & JIPS v12.a lab config files? I did attend both courses and have all the books. I would like to go over the labs on my home devices but without starting configs it's a bit irritating.

If you have them please send me a private message. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: AJSEC & JIPS lab config files

‎06-06-2017 06:52 PM

The files are propriety Juniper documents and are made available to Juniper Instructors and not available to be shared. Anyone with access to the files, may be punished by Juniper for doing so.

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!
If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]

[ Edited ]
‎06-06-2017 11:58 PM

I'm pretty sure that configuration files are not protected by copyright.

‎06-07-2017 02:54 AM

All true that the files are Juniper education's property and created with some investment on their part.

But Juniper also beenfits if engineers are better educated, they will open less tickets at the minimum level and use more features on their equipment.

Seems to be there is a big benefit to Juniper for a person who bought the courseware or attended a class to have these files.

They have to create their own lab from gear or VMs.

They have to modify those files to fit their specific equipment and interfaces

And then they actually do the lab excercise after that

All htese activities build a stronger engineer using the products whcih benefits Juniper as well.

Juniper education should consider just posting the configs all in the Juniper github repository.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
http://puluka.com/home