Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Highlighted

(ASK) JNCIA - SEC .June 19, 2020 certificate has been revoke

‎06-21-2020 11:49 PM
Hi.
My JNCIA - SEC .June 19, 2020 certificate has been revoke. I got an Email about exam security incident, it said " The results from our analysis are consistent with results seen when a candidate has had access to exam questions and/or an exam answer key, most likely acquired by purchasing an unauthorized copy of the exam, or had assistance when taking the exam." I dont understand, i studied from Junos Genius Apps and VLab. And it said " You may retake your exam any time after 30 days from the date of this notification."
but when i try to register an exam on pearson vue proctored exam it said "Juniper Networks policy requires 18 months between appointments when retaking an exam. This candidate has registered for or taken this exam 1 time and 18 months has not yet passed since the last appointment. The appointment must be on or after 19 Dec 2021"
What is the meaning  of retake any time after 30 days? is it retake from existing registration or make a new registration on pearson vue?

Thank you veru much 🙂
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: (ASK) JNCIA - SEC .June 19, 2020 certificate has been revoke

‎06-22-2020 02:37 AM

The 30 day wait notice would be a mistake in this particular email.  That is the wait period for normal exam failure scenarios.  For those invalidated for exam security the wait period is 18 months so that a new question pool is in use and not the one with the compromised answers.

The exam security failure detects the use of "dumps" or other posted/purchased materials from the web.  So this will not be triggered by the use of Junos Genius, vLabs or official class material.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
http://puluka.com/home
Feedback