Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Highlighted

Assoiciate the certificate to a company

[ Edited ]
‎06-17-2013 12:29 AM

Dear Support Team,

I'm facing some problem to associate my certificate with my company. I have asked the local support about this and got the instruction from Juniper below. But I just really don't understand it where I even cannot find the "business email address" and "business name" in CertManager. And I also worry that how I can login to Learning Academy. Is that the same password from CertManager? Please kindly help me to know how I can associate my certificate with my company. Thank you.

1. It’s important to have the same business email address and business name in your CertManager user account  (www.juniper.net/certmanager/ ) as your email address and business name for your Partner Center user account.  This will enable us to tie your technical certification to your company profile.  You have the flexibility to transfer these technical certifications to a new company.
  2. Log in to the Juniper Learning Academy http://jpartnertraining.juniper.net/index.php?page=home with your business email address.
  3. Transfer certs from existing account.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Assoiciate the certificate to a company

‎06-17-2013 07:11 PM
Do you have a partner login?
JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
Highlighted

‎06-17-2013 11:13 PM

I'm not sure whether you have followed this document before.

--> http://jpartnertraining.juniper.net/asset/CertManager_Update.pdf

If it doesn't help, I suggest you contact the HELP on the Juniper Website, they usually reply and would be able to manually do anything that you are not able to do from your end.

Regards,
Willys W.
Highlighted

‎06-17-2013 11:26 PM

Hi,

You should have a partner login so that you may access Juniper Learning Academy. 

After that, you will find the transfer certificate on your partner account.

By the way, your partner login should be the same as your business email address. 

If you have the mentioned above and if it still not working. 

You may contact :

certification@juniper.net

JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
Feedback