Training and Certification

last person joined: 9 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Complimentary certification exam voucher from training

Posted 03-21-2012 19:18

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me.

I recently completed the Junos Multicast Routing (JMR) course and was given a free promotional code which I can use to claim a voucher. It stated in the email the promotional code is valid for 90 days.

I now have a few questions:

1) What exam can I use the voucher for?

2) Once I use my promotional code within 90 days to get my voucher, HOW LONG will the voucher be valid for?

I'm currently JNCIA-JUNOS certified. If possible I would like to use the voucher on more expensive exam.

I.e.. I will pay for JNCIS myself and use the voucher for JNCIP.

Cheers

• 2.  RE: Complimentary certification exam voucher from training
    Best Answer

Posted 03-22-2012 00:33

The JMR course is a preparation for the JNCIP-SP exam, so it is a given you can use it for that exam.

In general, I have never seen any restriction for what exam they can be used for - but obviously not for the Expert lab exam.

I beleive the voucher will be locked to your account/email, and based on the ones I have received in the passed the expiry date seems to have been at the end of the following quarter, approximately.

Assuming you claim your code in June, the expiry date for the voucher would probably end of September or December.