Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Highlighted

Invalidated Exam Juniper

2 weeks ago

I took an OP Juniper exam and was able to successfully pass it. However 3 days later after the exam Juniper sent an Email that the exam was invalidated due to the results, possibly because of the score that I  got in the exam. I registered the exam via the Juniper Open Learning wherin candidates who are able to pass the assessment are given exam vouchers. The exam wasn't that hard especially if your working in the networking field and have been designing networks for years. All questions that appeared on the exam was covered on the Open Learning module. Juniper is stating that I should retake the exam. Is there a way to reverse the exam assessment by providing facts that a candidate indeed used the materials found on the open learning module.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Invalidated Exam Juniper

2 weeks ago

When your exam results were invalidated, this generally means after review of your test Juniper believes you violated the exam integrity by using materials illegitimately taken by "dump sites" and the like.  Be very careful when searching the web for exam material to avoid these types of sites.  Their use can invalidate your exam results.

There are other rules as well all outlined in the candidate agreement.

https://www.juniper.net/assets/us/en/local/pdf/training/jncp-candidate-agreementx.pdf

Appeals of decisions would be requested offline by emailing the details of your case to certification@juniper.net for another review.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
http://puluka.com/home
Highlighted

a week ago

Dear Steve,

i have the same issue on JNCIA-JUNOS (JN0-103) Exam and i tried to contact them on certification@juniper.net and i sent an email 3-4 days ago with no reply till now

i didn't understand why my result is invalidated, it was very simple exam, it's entry level "JN0-103" into Juniper Networks and all exam questions came from Junos Genius Materials and Practice Test One & Two & Voucher Assessment Test

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Highlighted

a week ago

Hi Omar,

Let me know what happen next, as a CCDE taking an entry exam would be a breeze, just wondering if taking the exam online was one of the factors for the result. I decided not to retake the exam as it cost money and time.

Feedback