Training and Certification

last person joined: 9 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  JNCIA free dumps

Posted 01-03-2017 22:04

Hi all ,

i want to take jncia exam but unfortunately i don't have jncia dumps.is there any body here in this forum to give me fresh dumps so that i may be able to take the exam successfully.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: JNCIA free dumps
    Best Answer

Posted 01-04-2017 00:09

Hi Asifkhan,

I'm not sure if you are aware, but utilising a method to learn all the questions and their answers prior to taking an exam is considered cheating and Juniper clearly states in the exam terms and conditions you agree to when you book and take the exam, that any form of cheating is forbidden and if caught, you will have your qualification revoked and you will face expulsion from the program, meaning, you will no longer be allowed to sit any Juniper exam, ever.

Juniper are aware that cheating does still happen and they take steps to identify who is cheating, however you've kind of made it easier for Juniper to identify you as you've made a request for the questions and answers on Juniper's official forum, which was probably not the most clever of things to do.  That said, you've only asked for the dumps and have not actually used them and as such technically, you've done nothing wrong.  So.  Here is a chance to redeem yourself.

Go to http://www.juniper.net/fasttrack and pick up the free study material.  Learn it, take the practise exam and then pass the exam the proper way.  There are no excuses here as all the training is free so all it takes is a little time and effort.  Prove to Juniper that you can pass the exam without resorting to cheating.

• 3.  RE: JNCIA free dumps

Posted 01-04-2017 06:44

Hi Hi Asifkhan,

You are very brave to ask the illegal thing at official website of Juniper. Do u know u will be banned forever due this. Please use official study guide to pass this JNCIA to prevent u drop the quality of certificate.

Thanks

• 4.  RE: JNCIA free dumps

Posted 01-04-2017 22:21

brother i am not brave in illegal things but i found illegal things when i asked on juniper forum .then i came to know what is right and wrong.

• 5.  RE: JNCIA free dumps

Posted 01-23-2017 11:25

We strongly suggest that you use only Juniper-recommended study resources during your exam preparation. You must be very careful when using third-party material or sites because it is possible for them to contain live exams items. If we determine through an exam analysis that a candidate did have access to some or all of an exam item bank, then we will invalidate that exam and ban the candidate from our program for a period of time as we see fit. We will also take action against those have been found to provide or share items with any site or individual.

JNCP Team

• 6.  RE: JNCIA free dumps

Posted 01-25-2017 10:28

Asifkhan,

Juniper have many study materials, like Certification Tracks, Practice Test and Junos Genius, i don't have doubt that can you pass with these materials.

• 7.  RE: JNCIA free dumps

Posted 01-25-2017 17:32

Furthermore, are you just taking the exam to have the cert credentials, or do you actually want to master the material? I have always used the exams to simply validate and ensure mastery of the topics at hand. I'd feel like you'd be cheating yourself if you have to resort to exam dumps.

Just my $.02.