Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Highlighted

JNCIS-SP Practice Test on Juniper Website

‎04-07-2013 10:41 AM

Hi,

I would like to raise my concern about my recent attempt on JNCIS-SP exam.

Been reading the website practice exam, but however, when I took the JNCIS-SP exam.

Even just one single question did not appear or similar thought did not appear on the exam.

I woul like to ask if you will also update the Practice Exam on the website?

JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: JNCIS-SP Practice Test on Juniper Website

[ Edited ]
‎04-09-2013 10:43 AM

The practice Exams are NOT supposed to be on the real Exam!! They were culled rom the real Exam either because they were to difficult or too easy! you would get similar questions. they are meant toguage the areas of of yor strength or weakness for the Exam. I wish they would have more choices. You can keep doing the practice test over and ver to ge a few different ones, but similar test questions from the same areas would be on the test. if you were not tested on those areas, that is something Juniper may well deserve yelling at. Of course they will say we reserve the right to..yadiyadiyada! But if you look at the Exam objectives, that is what you are tested on. So far, the one thing I have seen is that all the test that I have done,they  contain at least 4-6 questions that are not in the course and they are from the Advanced courses when i checked later. I remember getting the  answer to one or two of them on my JNCIS because I had just sat the AJER/AJEX in preparation for the JNCIP! Hope you you passed it and if not, look at th result and concentrate more on the areas that you got a lower  score in when prepping again, but be sure to go over your strong areas, because the questions are going to be different; they come from a pool of questions and are random selections. I remember when I took the MCSE and failed the TCP/IP section and waas just mad. I failed by one question. I was mad not because I failed by a question, but that was so unprepared, but then i knew that! So I went home and was able to pay for it and take the next day. I stayed up all night as I always do for all my test. next day, they were all different but I lucked up. I got relatively easy ones, maybe because it was all fresh and I blew it away! So  all the best.

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!
If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]
Highlighted

Re: JNCIS-SP Practice Test on Juniper Website

‎05-30-2013 10:26 PM

Hi,

Yes, because on my JNCIA exam I saw some few questions from practice exam. 

Anyways, I am now focused on my Fast Track study resources and JNCIS Study Guide from Sybex and attend JIR and JSPX trainings as well.

JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
Feedback