Training and Certification

last person joined: 8 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
Expand all | Collapse all

Juniper SECURITY stuff -not finding enuff e-laerning or m-leanring courses on juniper site"

• 1.  Juniper SECURITY stuff -not finding enuff e-laerning or m-leanring courses on juniper site"

Posted 08-07-2011 12:24

i am new to juniper and want to excel and v.v.keen to increse my knowledge in juniper secuitiyyu products like strm, uac ic and isg , srx etc...

but after passing my jncia-junos exam, i am not fiding enough e-learning or m-leanring courses on juniper.net education portal ?

please guide me how can i order such pakcage or do online learning course ?

i am self-study type of person and want to learn juniper to the best !!!!

regrds,

Kamran (waiting for experts reply on this ! )

Man Surprised

• 2.  RE: Juniper SECURITY stuff -not finding enuff e-laerning or m-leanring courses on juniper site"
    Best Answer

Posted 08-07-2011 22:13

Hi Kamran,

Have you checked out Juniper's Fasttrack web site?  You can get materials towards the JNCIS-ENT and the JNCIS-SEC exam.

Also, you might be interested in Juniper's Onfulfillment site where you can order all the courseware for self-study.  This is the same material you would get if you were to attend one of Juniper's official training classes.