Training and Certification

last person joined: 9 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Problems with access to my cert-progress

Posted 01-29-2013 02:30

Yesterday, 28.01.2013 I passed the JNCIA-Junos. I scheduled it on pearsonVUE.

After registration on pearsonVUE I got a letter with information that I got an candidate ID and link to activate my account on CertManager. I activated it in 11.01.2013 but not login to it.

Ok, yesterday I passed the exam and received a letter, in which I was informed about this:

"We are very pleased to inform you that as of Jan 28,2013, you have successfully completed the requirements for the Juncos (JNCIA-Juncos) certification. Congratulations on passing your Juniper Networks certification exam!
    What To Do Now
     Print your certificate: Your eCertificate will be available for you to download and print in 5-7 days. " and other important information.

But when I try to gain access to my account on certmanager I can't do it 'cause "username or password are incorrect".

I try to recovery my username or password several times but I don't receive any email with instructions or information's or something else.

Can you help me solve this problem?

#CertManager

• 2.  RE: Problems with access to my cert-progress
    Best Answer

Posted 01-29-2013 06:29

Hi,

Please email us directly with your CertManager ID or a copy of your exam score card, so we are able to locate your account in the CertManager database.  You can email us at certification@juniper.net.

Thanks,

• 3.  RE: Problems with access to my cert-progress

Posted 01-29-2013 11:49

Thanx for J-support. The problem was solved.