Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Highlighted

Question about JNCIE reschedule policy

‎03-08-2017 01:04 PM

hello,

i am not quite clear about reschedule policy. can i reschedule (not cancel) lab less than 30 days prior to the scheduled exam? what is penalty? Thanks 

"Candidates may change or cancel a JNCP Lab Exam up to thirty (30) days prior to the date of the scheduled JNCP Lab Exam without penalty by logging into the JNCP Lab Exam Scheduling and Lab Exam Voucher Web site and selecting ‘My JNCP Lab Exams’. You will be issued a refund or a credit to take the JNCP Lab Exam at a later date, based on your preference.

If you cancel your JNCP Lab Exam reservation less than thirty (30) days out, your registration fee is not refunded. You will be able to reschedule your JNCP Lab Exam but are required to provide full payment to confirm the registration."

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Question about JNCIE reschedule policy

‎03-08-2017 01:55 PM

Hello, 

You can reschedule or cancel (with refund) your lab exam up to 30 days prior the exam date, less than that (30 days), the only possible option is to cancel it but without refund.  

If you'd like to register for the same exam with a different date, as per the policy, the only possible option is to cancel the current exam (no refund) and schedule new one with new full payment. 

I recommend that you drop an email to certification@juniper.net , they will happy to support you and give more details regarding this policy.

Regards

if this worked for you, kindly help other visitors/members of our community by tagging this post as "Accepted Solution".
Kudos are good way of appreciation.
-------------
Red1
JNCIE-SEC #158, JNCIP-SP, JNCIS- ( FWV, SA, AC )

Feedback