Training, Certification, and Career Topics
Highlighted

Questions on JNCIS

‎03-11-2013 07:34 AM

I recently took the JNCIS exam and missed passing by one point. Prior to taking test,  I attended training and utilized study guides  etc, Trying a little different approach now. I have a numer (6) of specific exam related questions though, that i have found conflicting answers to. Is there a Juniper Resource, that would possibly be willing to field these questions to provide me the correct answers. I just havent been able to find in Juniper Documantion. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Questions on JNCIS

‎03-13-2013 06:12 AM

Which JNCIS exam are we talking about ?

Best Regards

Tom Roholm
JNCIS-ENT, FWV, SEC, SA, WLAN
Highlighted

‎03-17-2013 11:17 AM

The Study documentation contains all the answers for all the JNCIS Exams. When you failed, you wouldhave recieved a printout with the areas you were weak on. Compare that with the detailed exam objectives, then go through the study guide and look for the specific areas. Be sure you are using JAEP training. I am not sure how you would get Juniper to answer "(6) of specific exam related questions though, that i have found conflicting answers to."  All the answers to Juiniper tests are in the juniper documentation with the exception of the JNCIA which may have questions from your general networkin knowledge (the networking WBT online).

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!
If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]
Highlighted

‎04-07-2013 10:43 AM

Hi,

I think you are refering on dumps?

You need to study the study guide for you to pass the exam.

Also, there are alot of resouces in juniper.net website.

Try to nanigate to this page:

https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=5853

JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
Highlighted

‎04-07-2013 10:46 AM

There are study guides on the fast track for JNCIS-SEC and JNCIS-ENT.

Learn those, that should be enough for pass.

Best Regards

Tom Roholm
JNCIS-ENT, FWV, SEC, SA, WLAN
Highlighted

‎04-07-2013 11:04 AM

I am using JNCIS study guide Sybex ebook.

Also, some Student guide for JIR and JSPX.

Fastrack documents are very helpful.

JNCIA
Juniper Networks Innovative Champion

If you find this as a solution you may click "Accept Solution".
If you think I deserve a kudos, you may also click the star icon at the bottom of my reply/post.
Highlighted

‎04-09-2013 11:15 AM

Whatever the question number is, do you remember the topic? If you do, search for the word in the study guide and you will find the answer. You may find conflicting answers because of typos in the guide and different information on the juniper website, but other than getting some questions from the Advanced course in pretty much all the test, all of your questions are answered. I find that in prepping, I now take a different approach. I pay attention to all of the output in the course material, because they are genrally similar with the exception of the actual numbers. Also, read the questions and answers in the labs, for that is how you get a better understanding. It is not easy, but with a lot of effort, blood sweat and tears, you will get there. I have a plan for the next test I am going to take. I will approach like I used to do in College and only failed once, because the teacher failed me..not that I actually failed to answer the questions correctly. But that is a another matter.

[KUDOS PLEASE! If you think I earned it!
If this solution worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit..]
Feedback