Training, Certification, and Career Topics

When can get the JNCIP exam date confirmation?

04.27.10   |  
‎04-27-2010 08:53 AM

Hi, I submit the request to take JNCIP-M/T exam in 28 June Beijing, more than a week ago, so far not response yet,

I would highly appreciate JNCTP could attend my request ASAP.

Tks

5 REPLIES

Re: When can get the JNCIP exam date confirmation?

05.12.10   |  
‎05-12-2010 07:29 AM

I am the program manager for the JNTCP, and I'm sorry you have not had a response.  Please email your JNCIP exam request directly to certification-testreg@juniper.net and I'll ensure the lab exam scheduler responds to you.

Thanks,

JL

08.29.10   |  
‎08-29-2010 07:21 PM

I have sent email to certification-testreg@juniper.net for availability date for JNCIP-M exams but it's take a slow response from them more than a month and yet to receive any news.

I need the scedule for AP region on Oct 2010.

08.30.10   |  
‎08-30-2010 09:19 AM

I've contacted the lab exam scheduler in APAC, and I'll get back to you shortly with available dates for you to take your exam. I appreciate your patience.

09.07.10   |  
‎09-07-2010 08:03 PM

Hi JL,

Any new on schedule?

Much appreciated if i can know the date at least one month in advanced for study and travel preparation.

It's inconvenience as i notice the available date on exam registration website is changing from time to time esp for those location out of US  & Netherlands.

09.09.10   |  
‎09-09-2010 09:28 AM

Hello,

I've contacted the coordinator for the APAC region named Nicole Creenaune at ncreenaune@juniper.net. Nicole informed me that she has been in touch with you.  Please contact Nicole directly to get booked for your lab exam.  THANKS!