1) A Container LSP is configured to carry traffic from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
2) This Container LSP can have upto three LSPS, each carrry upto 10M.
3) These three LSPs traverses different number of hops between PE1 and PE2.
4) Assume there is only single flow from CE 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206:
SRC220.127.116.11, DST 18.104.22.168 UDP SRCPORT :111, UDP DST PORT :222
At time T1, PE1 recieves 10M flow, PE1 uses LSP1 to send it to PE2.
At time T2, same flow increases to 20M, PE1 therefore establishes LSP2 and starts distributing the flow packets across LSP1, LSP2.
At time T3, same flow increaes to 30M, PE1 therefore establishes third LSP3 and starts distributing the flow packets across three LSP1,LSP2,LSP3.
1) SInce packets of same flow are being sent over three LSP1,LSP2,LSP3, is there not a pontential for packets arriving out of order at PE2? If yes, how do we ensure order delivery over Container LSPS ( LSP1,LSP2,LSP3)?